GIS (Geographical Information Systems) technology integrates powerful database capabilities with the unique visual perspective of a good old-fashioned map. This makes GIS unique among information systems. Its analyses can be used in a wide range of public and private enterprises,
helping in planning, cost reduction, and better-informed decision making.
The operator manually traces all the lines from a existing hardcopy map or raster image and create an identical digital map on computer. A line is digitized by collecting a series of points doing the line.
Our Expertise :
We provide our clients with complete Mapping/GIS Conversion services.
- Drawing/Map Scanning and Digitizing
- Map creation / Data conversion (Data Acquisition, Capture and Entry )
- Facilities Management Drawing/Map Conversion
- Public transmission/distribution system management (water, electric, sewerage & gas)
- Road information systems
- Land information systems
- Cable TV Map Conversion
- Architectural Engineering and Construction Drawing Conversion
- Geological analysis
- Real time traffic information systems
- Town/Urban/ Metropolitan planning
- Real estate information systems
- Site selection for industries